What Is BPC-157 Peptide & What Does It Help?
BPC stands for “body protective compound.” BPC-157, in particular, is a synthetic peptide with 15 amino acids. It has been derived from digestive proteins and is largely used to prevent stomach ulcers. Recently, however, the supplement has been shown to offer many other benefits.
For instance, BPC-157 has been found to help stabilize the microbiome or healthy balance of bacteria in the gut. It also controls blood pressure function by interacting with the nitric oxide pathway. In addition, it promotes growth factors, unlocking the regenerative potential to help the body heal and empower its systemic repair response.
Across various bodies of research, BPC-157 has been linked to a wide range of healing benefits. In addition to repairing blood flow, it has been shown to:
- Help with burns
- Increase collagen production
- Aid in the healing of sprains, tears, and other muscle injuries
- Help with inflammatory conditions, such as arthritis
- Aid in weight loss
- Repair ligament and tendon-to-bone injuries or damage
- Protect the cardiovascular system
- Reduce damage from drugs and the effects of corticosteroid injections
- Improve responses to allergens and viruses
- Boost brain health and mood
- Protect scar tissue formation
BPC-157 is often taken via oral capsule, especially when its goal is to treat stomach or intestinal issues. It can also be injected subcutaneously or intramuscularly and used as a nasal spray. The best delivery method may vary based on the patient and their unique concerns, so be sure to discuss your goals with a medical professional when deciding to introduce BPC-157 into your supplement regimen.
For more information to discover if this peptide may be a benefit for you, please call our team at 800-531-0831.