What Is Chelation Therapy?
EDTA chelation has been safely administered to over 1 million patients in the US and another 3 million around the world.
More than 100,000 Americans receive EDTA chelation therapy each year.
EDTA Chelation for Heart Health
Chelation with EDTA removes the rogue calcium ions that act as glue inside your arteries, collecting the material that forms artery blocking plaque. When the calcium is removed, the plaque is believed to dissolve, allowing blood to flow more freely. This restoration of blood circulation helps the vascular system deliver more oxygen and nutrients to the cells.
EDTA Chelation for Heavy Metal Toxicity
EDTA’s ability to flush out environmental toxins offers additional, and some believe, its most significant benefits. Because of its chemical properties, EDTA latches on to heavy metals like cadmium, lead and mercury which can otherwise destroy brain and central nervous system and lead to chronic disease.
EDTA Chelation Offers a Wealth of Significant Health Advantages
- Dramatically reduce blockages in the heart and brain.
- Relieve chest pain.
- Ease chronic shortness of breath.
- Lower high cholesterol, high homocysteine and high blood pressure to normal levels.
- Reduce or eliminate irregular heartbeat and palpitations.
- Warm and soothe cold, numb, and painful extremities.
- Alleviate swelling of lower legs and ankles.
- Restore motor control that had been lost to heavy metal toxicity.
- Soothe painful, stiff, and inflamed joints.
- Restore blood sugar balance.
- Reduce incidence of chronic infections.
- Reduce symptoms of an enlarged prostate.
- Replace restless insomnia with deep restful sleep
- Diminish annoying floaters in the eyes.
- Boost energy levels.
- Diminish varicose veins.
- Relieve sciatica and excruciating back pain.
- Vanquish male erectile problems.
- Halt or reverse age-related cognitive decline and memory loss.
- Erase digestive problems.
- Reduce skin problems.
- Restore skin elasticity.
- Reduce the effects of Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD).
- Make a wide variety of other positive changes in your health thanks to restored blood flow.
As you can see, EDTA chelation offers powerful health improvements for your entire body. While mainstream procedures focus specifically on one body area at a time, EDTA chelation offers the kind of total health benefits completely safe and natural.
Is EDTA Chelation Safe?
EDTA chelation is quite safe, having been used world-wide for more than 75 years without any significant side effects reported. It has been approved by the FDA for heavy metal toxicity.
EDTA chelation is so safe, in fact, the FDA and United States Department of Agriculture have approved the inclusion of EDTA in the foods we eat every day.